Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meeting Next Week

Hey guys,

We need to meet some next week on our early release days.  I submit that we should meet Monday from 12:45-2:00 and Tuesday from 12:45-2:00.  This still gives us an hour an fifteen minutes of time each day to pack, grade, organize, etc.  Personally I would also like to meet Wednesday if we decide it is needed, but I also want to honor each other's time to get packed and finish up this school year.

I talked to Marisa today who has a call in to get us some samples of the Investigations materials to figure out if we can go that direction with core for math.  We'll have to wait until we have it in our hands to see.  My hope is that we can make enough decisions by end of day Thursday (since Holly will be gone on Friday) that we can begin to sub-divide some pieces for summer work.

Finally, I talked with Russ about the Ropes Course today.  He is still working with Lynda.  I'm still requesting next Thursday morning, though it may not work out.  I'll keep you updated.

Please comment leaving your thoughts about when we should meet. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree we should meet. Macy mentioned today that she has a meeting Monday at 1... So, what if Monday we met from 2 - 3:15 instead? Then Tuesday can either be the same or the 12:45 - 2 like you first mentioned...

    ReplyDelete